Habbgeek Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel Art Chloe and LAUREEN!

2 posters

Go down

Pixel Art Chloe and LAUREEN! Empty Pixel Art Chloe and LAUREEN!

Post  LaurenRAWRXDFTW Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:43 am

Okay me and Chloe were in Lauras room, We Were Gonna make some pixel art!
So um. This it what I made ;3 [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

I Hope you Like it
:LL Its a bit hard though because the bunny failed and it started going under the path so I remade the bunny OK?, P.S lol! lol! lol! This is my new account xx

X]]]]]]]]]]]] farao rendeer albino cherry santa king queen jocolor geek affraid bounce monkey pirat cyclops No Smile Very Happy Shocked Cool Mad Razz Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes
LaurenRAWRXDFTW
LaurenRAWRXDFTW
Participant
Participant

https://www.facebook.com/lauren.savage.98499

Back to top Go down

Pixel Art Chloe and LAUREEN! Empty Re: Pixel Art Chloe and LAUREEN!

Post  LaurenRAWRXDFTW Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:44 am

LaurenSavage wrote:Okay me and Chloe were in Lauras room, We Were Gonna make some pixel art!
So um. This it what I made ;3 [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

I Hope you Like it
:LL Its a bit hard though because the bunny failed and it started going under the path so I remade the bunny OK?, P.S lol! lol! lol! This is my new account xx

X]]]]]]]]]]]] farao rendeer albino cherry santa king queen jocolor geek affraid bounce monkey pirat cyclops No Smile Very Happy Shocked Cool Mad Razz Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes
IF UR QUOTING QUOTE NICELY PLEASE In other words Nice word :]]
LaurenRAWRXDFTW
LaurenRAWRXDFTW
Participant
Participant

https://www.facebook.com/lauren.savage.98499

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:48 am

LaurenSavage wrote:
LaurenSavage wrote:Okay me and Chloe were in Lauras room, We Were Gonna make some pixel art!

I Hope you Like it

IF UR QUOTING QUOTE NICELY PLEASE In other words Nice word :]]
You are using waaaaay loads of emotions, it's good but you need PRACTICE!
Chloe
Chloe
Well-known talker
Well-known talker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down