Cheryl Cole Pictures For Call my name

Go down

Cheryl Cole Pictures  For Call my name Empty Cheryl Cole Pictures For Call my name

Post  LaurenRAWRXDFTW on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:50 am

PICTURE NUMBER 1 IS Cool I used background off YouTube video Okay lets roll the pictures PICTURE NUMBER 1:[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
PICTURE NUMBER 222:[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img] PICTURE NUMBER 3:[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img] Now that was all I dunno why I did it XDD
LaurenRAWRXDFTW
LaurenRAWRXDFTW
Participant
Participant

https://www.facebook.com/lauren.savage.98499

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole Pictures  For Call my name Empty Re: Cheryl Cole Pictures For Call my name

Post  Chloe on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:03 pm

LaurenSavage wrote:PICTURE NUMBER 1 IS Cool I used background off YouTube video Okay lets roll the pictures PICTURE NUMBER 1:[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
PICTURE NUMBER 222:[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img] PICTURE NUMBER 3:[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img] Now that was all I dunno why I did it XDD
You dunno why you did it?
Chloe
Chloe
Well-known talker
Well-known talker

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole Pictures  For Call my name Empty mm

Post  LaurenRAWRXDFTW on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:50 am

Yes
LaurenRAWRXDFTW
LaurenRAWRXDFTW
Participant
Participant

https://www.facebook.com/lauren.savage.98499

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole Pictures  For Call my name Empty Re: Cheryl Cole Pictures For Call my name

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down