Habbgeek Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ChatBox Applications zone!

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to ChatBox Applications zone! Empty Welcome to ChatBox Applications zone!

Post  Carol Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:47 am

Hi guys! We are needing Moderators for the chatbox so I'm making a place for you to make mod apps! Very Happy You need to be 10 or + and you need to respect the community. Mods will be hired when we hit 50 registered.

To apply you will need to tell your:

Savage Username:

Name:

Experience:

What could you help us with:

About you:

Moderators will need to make events on the forum named "Events"
Carol
Carol
Owner

http://www.habbgeek.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ChatBox Applications zone! Empty Re: Welcome to ChatBox Applications zone!

Post  Golden Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:07 am

You can make it personalized too, but you need to talk about that things in order on text.

Example:
Hello! I'm Username, friends call me John. I'm 16 and I have been Owner of 2 hotels that are down. I've been Super Hobba in Habbo.com too, between 2004 and 2006. I could help you getting more users and securing your chatbox. I like pancakes such as my girlfriend, Louise.

Good example, eh?
Golden
Golden
Owner

http://habbgeek.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ChatBox Applications zone! Empty Re: Welcome to ChatBox Applications zone!

Post  Chloe Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:47 am

Golden wrote:You can make it personalized too, but you need to talk about that things in order on text.

Example:
Hello!! I'm Username, friends call me John. I'm 16 and I have been Owner of 2 hotels that are down. I've been Super Hobba in Habbo.com too, between 2004 and 2006. I could help you getting more users and securing your chatbox. I like pancakes such as my girlfriend, Louise.

Good example, eh?

"I like pancakes such as my girlfriend, Louise."
DF?!
Chloe
Chloe
Well-known talker
Well-known talker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down